Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Day 2 // Being Lazy

So its currently 14:10 and I am still in my little university bed. Seeing as I had a pretty poor day yesterday, and I can hear torrential rain outside my window, I've decided to have a lazy day (will attempt some work later maybe).

I have set myself up in bed with some episodes of pretty little liars (if you haven't seen this tv series you NEED to!) and a lot of fashion magazines and I'm not planning on moving for the most of today.

So I'm spending my day being a hermit what are you guys doing? and how do you like to spend your lazy days?

xxx



                                                                        (me today)
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lazy days are the best :) I'm having one today also.. it's so nice sitting beside the fire, catching up on blogs listening to the wind and rain outside! x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! So good to have when the weather is like this! Just had a read through your blog and love it so followed you! x

      Delete
  2. how sweet! I love lazy days. They remind me song by Bruno Mars - Lazy Song. <3

    ReplyDelete