I was nominated by both Celine http://fashionably-late.blogspot.co.uk/ and Tabitha http://tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk/ for the Leibster award! As they both kindly nominated me I decided to answer both lots of their questions, is this against the rules? I'm not sure but if so I'm sorry to you all and Mr Leibster.
My questions are:
1.What is your favourite drink?
My favourite drink is Fanta Fruit Twist! Or Green Tea.
2. What blog do you often read?
One blog i'm really loving at the moment is http://www.icovetthee.com/
3.What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas always!
4.What item do you overwear?
I have a lot of baggy jumpers which is pretty much all I wear and all I buy!
5.What is your favourite lipstick?
My favourite lipstick is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight.
6.What's the best book you've ever read?
The Hunger Games trilogy are the best books I have ever read.
7.Do you have any quote you try to live by?
Not so much a quote but recently I've been a big believer of only doing things and surrounding myself with people who make me happy- can be difficult to do but I highly recommend it!
8.Where would you like to be in 5 years?
This questions scares me because I have no clue ahhhh.
9.What's your favourite clothes shop?
H&M because you can usually find a few nice things for a bargain!
10.What's your favourite beauty product?
My fave beauty product ever is the Barry M Gelly Nail Polishes! I could not live without nail polish and this is my favourite collection, I love the red one.
11.What's something you've never done but really want to try?
Skiing! Or surfing! (would be useless at both)
12.Why did you start blogging?
It was my new years resolution-ish! (read more in my first post) And I need to fill my time with something else rather than watching television series.
13.If you could never fail, what would you do?
I'd do something like act in a big film even though i'm probably a terrible actor or release a own single even though I can't sing! Or become Beyoncé. Or take part in the Olympics or run for Prime Minister. I think I've over exaggerated this question.
14.Instagram or twitter?
Instagram, I love stalking peoples pictures!..creepy
15.What are you looking forward to most in 2014?
I'm looking forward to all the events and holidays this year and summer! But not to finishing my first year of uni, its gone too quick :(
16.What are you most proud of?
Probably getting into university I was lazy and thought I was going to fail my exams (don't be lazy)
17.Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert!
18.If you were invisible for the day what would you do?
I would break into Kris Jenner's house and steal all of Kendall and Kylies clothes and handbags and snoop around their home. Actually I'd do this to a lot of celebrities.
19. Favourite place?
The countryside! Which is where I live and the zoo I love animals.
20.How do you stay inspired?
I have a lovely bunch of friends surrounding me which I think help do the trick.
Thankyou if you bothered to take the time to read this!
I nominate:
1.Anna
2.Sophie
3.Marcus
4.Ella Rae
5.Jenny
6.K Grace
7.Anna F
8.Char H
Hope you all are having a nice Tuesday! xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment