Thursday, 13 February 2014

Kylie Jenner Everyday Make Up

Hi everyone! So as a disclaimer I would like to note that I know this post is extremely 'unprofessional' (poor quality photographs, poor unnatural lighting, band of light down my nose, big spot in between my eyes etc. etc. the list could go on) and I know that I in no way look like a Jenner/Kardashian (I'm blonde, pale and lacking in a Kim K bum). BUT I am a huge Kardashian worshipper & I saw a picture that Kylie had uploaded on Instagram of her and Khloe, where I really liked her make-up! And as usually everyday I wear quite a minimal, natural face, I decided to go abit out of my comfort zone this afternoon for when I popped to town to do some shopping!
Here is the photograph that Kylie uploaded on her Instagram

I used all drugstore products to create this look and tried to use the cheapest drugstore products possible! I loved the contouring, full-lips and simplistic eye that Kylie had going on. I did not try to copy this make-up completely, just took some inspiration from the photo, this is in no way a tutorial on how to get her make up! But below shows what I came up with.

I'd like to apologise for the serious pouty face I have

I liked this look as the contouring made my chubby face look thinner and brought some life to my non-existent cheek bones! I had to use fake eyelashes as I am one of those unfortunate souls with the shortest lashes ever, and I did not touch my eyebrows as I am currently in an awkward stage of growing them out (I'd appreciate any tips on this). Below shows the drugstore makeup I used and left-right is the order I applied it in.

 
1. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory £8.99
2. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory £5.49
3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent £3.99
4.Elf Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia £3.75 (Only used the bronzer)
5.Elf Cosmetics Blush in Candid Coral £3.75
6. Elf Cosmetics Eyelid Primer in Sheer £1.50
7.Bottom left cream colour all over lid & bottom right brown used in crease from MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth £4
8. No 7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in Black £6.99
9. 2True Glamour Lashes £1.99!!
10. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in 100% Black £7.19
11. Elf Cosmetics Long Wear Lip Liner in Mauve Luxe £1.50
12. I then applied some normal Vaseline to my lips
 
All of the products I mentioned above I'd highly recommend as I think they are so brilliant for the price you pay! I realise a majority of my products are from Elf which can't actually be bought in store anywhere (well I don't think you can in the UK) but I recently bought a lot from their website and love everything as its so cheap but such good quality. I would also like to point out that the No7 pencil is quite pricey (well in comparison to the other products) for an eyeliner but I bought it with a half price voucher, I would recommended the Natural Collection or Rimmel eye pencils which are cheaper but just as good!
 
Thankyou if you took the time to read this, I realise that I could've done a lot of things better but I thoroughly enjoyed making this post and doing this make up so thought what the hell!
 
 
 
Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's day xx


9 comments:

  1. It looks pretty close the the pics of the Kylie.You did an amazing job and contouring and selecting the right makeup for yourself!
    www.fashionphases.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much I wasn't too sure hehe :) Your blog is lovely just gave it a follow! xxx

      Delete
  2. This actually looks very similar to the picture you showed of Kylie, almost spot on! I actually love my blush so I don't think this is a great look for me but for those ladies who love their contour this is a great guide!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you recreated this really well! especially the lip colour X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award at http://fashionably-late.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html, basically you answer 11 questions about yourself and then choose 11 questions to ask to 11 other new bloggers (under 200 followers) so you get to know people a little more! Have a look :) x

    Céline
    www.fashionably-late.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a nice job recreating this look (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and for that I have nominated you for the liebster award :) check it out on my blog http://tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Tabitha xo
    tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    http://sincerelyhollie.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    xo Hollie
    Sincerelyhollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete